The centre consists of seven scientific laboratories:
- Optics of Quantum Nanostructures.
- Photophysics of Surface.
- Nonlinear Optics of Condensed Media.
- Anisotropic an Optical Active Nanostructures.
- Physics of Carbon Optical and Electrical Nanostructures.
- Modeling and Design of Nanostructures.
- International laboratory «Modern communication technologies and their applications for economics and finance - Fin Q»
Main goals of the center are the researches and developments on world level in the field of physics and technology of nanostructures, as well as the training masters and PhDs.