MD, PhD, DSc, Professor
The Deputy Director General of Science, Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre
The Head of the Research Department for Hypertension, Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre
Medical School: Pavlov State Medical University, Saint-Petersburg, 1992.
Internship and Residency: internal medicine, cardiology, Pavlov State Medical University, Saint-Petersburg, 1994.
- Resistant arterial hypertension
- Autonomic control of cardiovascular system
- Cardiovascular epidemiology
- Sleep medicine
- DSc thesis: « Remodeling of the Heart and Large in Hypertension», 2003
- PhD thesis: «Structural and functional myocardial changes in hypertension and the influence of antihypertensive therapy», 1997
- The Vice Director of Science, Federal Almazov North-West Medical Research Centre, since 2009
- The Head of the Research Department of Hypertension, Federal Almazov Medical Research Centre, since 2003
- Editor in Chief of the «Arterial Hypertension» journal, Russian
- Senior Editor of the «Translational Medicine» journal, Russian
- Member of the Editorial board of «Rational Pharmacotherapy in Cardiology» journal, Russian
- The reviewer of the international journals: «Blood Pressure», «Clinical Autonomic Research», «American Journal of Hypertension».
- Assistant Professor, Department for General Therapy, Pavlov State Medical University, Saint-Petersburg, 1994—2001
- Russian Cardiology Society
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Hypertension
- International Society of Hypertension