· Bachelor of Radiophysics, Tver State University (Russia). (since September of 2010 to June of 2014)
· Master of Photonics and Optoinformatics. ITMO University (Russia). (since September of 2014 to June of 2016)
· Current: Second-year PhD student at the Department of Optical Physics and Modern Natural Science of Faculty of Photonics and Optical Information. ITMO University (Russia). (since September of 2016 to Present)
Grants and rewards
· "Optical and electrical properties of hybrid nanomaterials based on carbon, semiconductor and metallic nanostructures", supervisor Fedorov A.V. 713561.
- Second place in the XXI All-Russian competition of final qualification works for specialists, bachelors and masters in 2016 on the enlarged group of specialties and directions of training in higher education 12.00.00 Photonics, instrument making, optical, biotechnical systems and technologies.
- Awardee of the grant competition for university students located in St. Petersburg, graduate students of universities, industrial and academic institutions located on the territory of St. Petersburg in 2017
- Certificate on the passage of the summer school in Dubna (Russia).
Technical and special skills
· Skills in working with modern spectrofotometric and spectrofluorometric equipment.
· Skills to conduct measurements of samples with high resistance.
- 2Reznik I.A., Gromova Y.A., Zlatov A.S., Baranov M.A., Orlova A.O., Moshkalev S.A., Maslov V.G., Baranov A.V., Fedorov A.V. Hybrid Structures Based on Quantum Dots and Graphene Nanobelts // Optics and spectroscopy - 2017, Vol. 122, No. 1, pp. 114-119 [IF: 0.716, SJR: 0.299]
- 1Reznik I.A., Gromova Y.A., Zlatov A.S., Baranov M.A., Orlova A.O., Moshkalev S.A., Maslov V.G., Baranov A.V., Fedorov A.V. Influence of the QD luminescence quantum yield on photocurrent in QD/graphene hybrid structures // Proceedings of SPIE - 2016, Vol. 9884, pp. 98843A [SJR: 0.238]